Joyful Zen is more than a company or website.
It is a philosophy. It is about finding harmony in one’s life which, in turn, allows one’s heart to uncover the peaceful joy which is always present.
Vicki believes that the dramas in our world causes us to forget we are our own joy. Most people look outside themselves to find their joy. Vicki has discovered that nothing outside of yourself will ever give you lasting joy. Joy is an inside job — you do not have to go anywhere to find it – one only needs to uncover the joy.
Let this Joyologist support you in remembering you are the JOY!
Vicki is thrilled to announce her first “Mountain Joy Retreat” in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado in July 2013.
This Mountain Joy Retreat is perfect for you if you are:
- Going through any major life transition such as a divorce, career change, or empty nest.
- Trapped in thinking you are not enough.
- Feeling overwhelmed by the pace of modern life and need some downtime to reconnect with you.
- Feeling spiritually stuck in your life, so that it’s time for some fresh perspectives and new ideas.
- Seeking inspiration from wise like-minded women.
- Ready to feel free and laugh for no reason!
Find out more about this joy-filled opportunity !